Love, Life and Remedies (Moments)

Sometimes, the most desirable relationship is the one you can't have...

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
February 21, 2009

Yes, We're Gay

Posted by BoewatChat

"This is not because I'm gay that I become like this. This is because I'm myself..."
Coming out really requires great courage, as we are facing the uncertainty of outside world whether accepting us for what we are, or we're becoming the clown of the century. That's why, its not for everybody, not necessarily...

Be yourself, you know what's best for you and don't be afraid...

2 comments:

Reis's said...

Bener2.. coba deh sesekali, PEOPLE keluar dari sesuatu yang as deadly as stereotip. PEOPLE are different, dan you're dating people, not your clones. SO grow up.

BoewatChat said...

I have a theory why we prefer someone who is similar with us... :) and that's purely psychology :)

Post a Comment